Our Client has many years of experience in railway equipment, machine tools and robotic integration. The company expansion offers possibility of development for the employees.
Our Client is looking for a collaborator to help them managing the IT optimization of the finance and accounting department.
As a Junior Financial Controller, you will evolve within a team of 4 people.
You will initially be in charge of:
– Reconciliations of account balances and bank statements
– Keeping the general ledger and preparing end-of-month closing procedures and other state obligations.
– Automizing the accounting processes
Then quickly you will take responsibility for:
– Checking, allocating, recording and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
– Producing error-free accounting reports and presenting their results
– Analyzing financial information and summarizing the financial situation
– Spotting errors and suggesting ways to improve efficiency and spending
– Providing technical and / or IT support and advising on management accounting
– Examining and recommending changes to Navision accounting systems and procedures, Business Central and other Microsoft tools
– Preparing financial statements and producing the budget according to schedule
– Filling in the VAT and helping with the tax audit and the tax declaration
– Supporting the month-end and year-end closing process
– Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls: help with KPI planning and automation tool
– You have a Master's degree in Financial Management or Accounting
– You speak fluent French and Flemish,
– You have a proficient level of English.
– You have a first successful experience of 1 year as a Financial Controller / Auditor or Senior Accountant of about one year.
– You master basic accounting procedures.
– You have a thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (Belgian GAAP)
– You are familiar with financial accounting statements
– You have initial experience in general ledger functions and the month-end / year-end closing process
– You have a first practical experience of accounting software, such as Bob 50, Navision or ERP system, SAP, codas and XML
– You have advanced skills in MS Excel including Vlookups and pivot tables
– You have excellent analytical skills.
– You have a keen knowledge of accounting principles in order to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
You will evolve in a stable company with the possibility to grow.
You will have challenges to prove your capacity to handle more responsibility.
You will be responsible for IT automatization and provide ideas for development.
You are available to visit the Zaventem site daily.