Lead Data Scientist
up to €120 000
Exclusive new Lead Data Scientist opportunity with a world leader in its field!
Harnham is currently working with a global entertainment company with offices around the world, which is looking to expand the Data Science team in their Payment department.
They are a data-driven company that is rapidly growing, giving its employees the opportunity to work creatively and make huge impacts.
You will work with a distributed team of world-class analysts, data scientists, business managers, product managers, and engineers.
As a Lead Data Scientist in this team, you will be involved in:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the company's data sources and payment systems to gain
- You will drive insights into the payment performance and identify optimization opportunities.
- Yo will closely collaborate and partner up with senior leaders across multiple teams to understand
and drive critical initiatives. working with Engineering, Product, and Analytics teams to craft data structures and pipelines, which will empower research and analysis.
- You will be in charge to engineer novel datasets and features and improve existing ones, with a focus on
- enabling the flexible analysis of payment performance on our platform.
- You will work closely with the engineering team to implement new ETL pipelines and data infrastructure
improvements where needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- An MSc or Ph.D. in a STEM degree
- Strong ability in tools such as Python and SQL
- You have an experience in a financial environment
- You have management experience.
- Experience using Python and its libraries (Pandas, Numpy), Spark, AWS, Tableau, Looker, Adobe.
- You have double expertise in Data Scientist/Engineer or Data Scientist/Analyst.
As a Lead Data Scientist, you could earn up to €120,000 + a benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. For more information about similar Data Science positions please contact Luc Simpson-Kent at Harnham.