Market Research Analyst
Very dependent on experience - 70-85K€
This company is one of the leading automobile manufacturers in the world and has been investing heavily on growing their analytics force in the recent months. Due to that effort, they are now looking to find an experience Market Research Analyst, that will work around Market analysis and trends within a BI context. This role is key to help in the future strategic business decisions for the business.
Your responsibilities will be articulated around 4 main distinct but complementary areas:
- Market research/Analysis
-In collaboration with the other market researchers, you will analyse large quantities of data and bring up statistical market analysis and forecast
-To facilitate the market research efforts, you will create software models to shorten data processing
- Business Intelligence
-You will collaborate with expert consultants to analyse and report on future market trends
-Translating data into actionable insights and actions for the business
- Keeping up with technologies
-Building a scouting strategy relative to the evolution of technological trends, consumer/commercial changes and digitalisation in general
- Competition Analysis
-Extract insightful information about competitors from the Web and readily available reports (such as Financial Reports), in order to better understand their economic situation and potential future business strategies.
- Master's/PhD in a relevant field (statistics, mathematics, or economics, etc.)
- Previous experience in Market research / BI
- Experience working with the Analytics eco-system - hands on experience with SQL
- Ability to travel around 30% of your time to meet and collaborate with Market research counterparts in Europe, and less often in other continents
- Experience communicating at C-level
- Strategic mindset and fluent English is required
WHY JOIN THE COMPANY?
- Leader in their field, with an exceptional reputation in the market, and a real big data environment
- Key role within a company that is investing greatly in analytics
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply using the CV button.
Market research, BI, Business Intelligence, SQL, Automotive, Trends, Analytics
€70000 - €85000 per annum