Our client, a fast paced, young, dynamic and international company, is looking for a Marketing Specialist for their Gent office. You report directly to the Country Manager and are responsible for implementing and executing marketing activity in the Belgian region in the form of press release, newsletter, social media campaigns and by participating in trade shows. You will also be involved in negotiating contracts with advertisement agencies.
- Development and implementation of online and offline marketing strategies for the Belgian region;
- Organization of successful promotions in relevant trade shows;
- Buying of advertising campaigns (TV/print, media etc.);
- Management of the production of a wide range of communication and marketing publications/materials;
- Help to grow local business both on buyers' side and sellers' side;
- Enabling the setup of local partnerships online and offline;
- Writing and sending out press releases;
- Conceptual design and implementation of internal and external communication strategies;
- Analysis and continuous improvement of campaigns to meet performance goals;
- Market and organisational research and benchmarking.
- You hold an academic degree (MA/BA) in marketing and/or communication science and/or economic science;
- You speak a native level of Flemish and a fluent level of English;
- You have around 3 years of solid professional experience in marketing especially in the fields of social and traditional media channels, offline and PR;
- You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online/mobile marketing and measurement
- You are highly organized and you are a consummate multi-tasker;
- You have an energetic and enthusiastic attitude;
- You have a basic understanding of business management and are a very keen thinker;
- You have the ability to use numerical and financial data to support actions.
€1 per month