Parkwind is continuously looking for motivated employees who want to grow and develop together with the company. For the development and construction of our current and future offshore wind farms, we are currently looking for a Risk Officer to reinforce our Risk & Audit department.
Risk Management responsibilities include:
- Assisting management and relevant staff to identify and manage risks for which they are responsible, including training and advice as appropriate;
- Risk monitoring and reporting to management and the Board;
- Providing risk related advice to management on new or changing processes, operations and systems, including the adequacy of planned controls;
- Assisting the Project Management Teams to effectively identify and manage all risks which may have an impact on their projects (the development of new offshore wind farms);
- There may also be assignments in the fields of Audit and/or Compliance.
- You are holding a Master’s Degree;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a risk position;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written as well as spoken);
- You have a genuine interest in renewable energy;
- You possess strong analytical skills and risk awareness;
- You are able to quickly identify and prioritize risks and control issues which require attention;
- You are capable of working independently as well as part of a team;
- You are a self-starter able to approach challenges in a creative manner;
- You possess excellent writing, presentation and listening skills;
- You have solid planning skills and are able to manage deadlines in order to achieve project objectives in time;
- You have strong ethical standards and a high level of professional integrity;
- A position in a stimulating professional environment within a fast-growing international industry;
- A challenging function with own responsibilities and a lot of variety;
- The ability to develop your personal and professional skills;
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills and achievements combined with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits (including group insurance, hospitalization insurance, 13 RWT (ADV)days,…).