Sales Manager - Hotel - Ghent, Belgium (H/F)
Preference for Branded Hotel, Conference or Corporate/MICE Sales background
Location: Ghent - East Flanders, Belgium
Contract: CDI – Full Time
Salary: up to €3200 per month plus bonus and great benefits
Benefits includes: Laptop and phone, car and fuel card, meal voucher, discounted prices across the group
We are seeking a passionate and seasoned Sales Professional with previous experience in Business Hotel / Conference and Events / MICE and Corporate Sales.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and ambitious individual to grow and continue developing your career with this amazing group. We are seeking a dynamic, driven and inspired Sales Manager to join the commercial team. You will be based in the Ghent property.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Develops short, medium and long-term strategies for the property
- Pro-actively promoting the hotels and bringing new business for your focus property and others in the region
- Works in collaboration with the General Manager, Commercial and Revenue team to set the right strategies
- New business development skills i.e. identifying new business opportunities from core source markets and prospecting to gain business.
- Key Account management relationship skills and experience – understanding of how to maintain existing business through key account relationship management.
- Evaluate accurately hotel market mix and revenue forecasts
- Prepare, analyse and write reports to outline business progress and opportunities
- Be a representative of the brand for local and specific industry events, trade shows, etc.
The right candidate will :
- Currently be working at Sales Management level within a branded Hotel / Conference venue or from Corporate side
- Minimum of 2 years business development / pro-active sales position in your experience
- Proven track record within a corporate / MICE focused sales environment
- Experience of the Flanders / Belgium market is a must
- Be highly driven towards maximising sales and meeting departmental budgets
- Be engaging and with a keen eye for details and aim to perfection at all time
- Energetic, passionate and sunny personality who likes to think outside the box
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to think fast to deliver solutions on day to day issues
- Have a strong organisation and time management skills
- Strong leadership team and people management skills
- Be efficient in using Microsoft office and computer applications
- Dutch and English fluency (another European language is a plus)
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
Kindly note that only selected applicants that are matching the requirements will be contacted for the position.